Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I Need My Space!

Tomorrow I go to NASA under the premise of a 'tour of the space center'.

But really, I'm secretly doing reconissance work. I want to get the lay of the land, if you will. For my plan while I'm in Houston is to start frequenting the grounds like I belong. I plan to just go and hang out there, lunch there most days, rent a space suit and wear it as I wander around saying 'good morning, how's the family?' to everyone like we've worked together for years. I want me and that space suit to become so ingrained in everyone's minds, they will eventually mistake me for an astronaut and send me to outer space!

I thought the Galapagoes was out of this world....just imagine a trip that really is 'out of this world'!!!!!
 
 
.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment