Thursday, September 6, 2012

Plan for the Future

This morning I decided to join a senior's bridge club.

Not because I like bridge - in fact, I've never played - but because I realized that one day I'll be a senior.  Sure, maybe not for fifty more years, but the way I see it, if I start now, by then I'll be unstoppable!!  I'll have such a huge edge on all the other seniors by then that I'm sure to take home the pot week after week.

So there it is - my retirement plan...spelt B-R-I-D-G-E-M-O-N-E-Y!!  So tomorrow, I'm cashing in my RRSPs.

RRSPs - HA!  You think that's a good retirement strategy??  No way man.  Take the Two-Step-Tanya-Plan...now there's a nest egg!

Step 1: spend your money NOW.
Step 2: win it back later!

When I reach my golden years, watch out grannies!  I'll be spending your grandchildren's inheritance when I clean up at the card tables over tea and crumpets!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment