Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Men Who Stared at Goat Hair

I was looking at a make up brush, a brush made to apply rose to cheeks for youthful rosy cheeks. God knows, I could use youthful.

Anyhow, I'm flipping through this order catalogue and in the brush section and reading about the blush brush, it says, "made from natural goat hair."

'Natural' Goat Hair??

As opposed to 'Artificial Goat Hair'

Maybe it's just me, but I think this doesn't need to be specified, cause I tell you, if I'm making artificial hair, I'm hardly going to bother replicating the goat. I'd make it flashy - Artificial Gorilla Hair, or Artificial Hair of the Extremely Rare and Mystical Unicorn, or Artificial Hair of a week old Cottonelle kitten. Who the hell would pick Goat? It's fake, it could be anything. Have some friggin imagination.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment