Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Zoo Lights

Ok. So the Calgary Zoo has what they call Zoo Lights every year.

It's the kind of place you take your kids, or hold hands with your lover to get into the Christmas Spirit.

I'm going there thursday. I've never been before - I'm pretty excited about it. I love all things cozy - so sipping hot chocolate, looking at twinkle lights and wearing my mittens all sound wonderful!


The thing is I'm working all day, thinking I'll have to eat and it would be easier to eat there than to rush around trying to fix dinner (or eating a bowl of cereal like too many weeknights at my house) I said to a co-worker/zoo-frequenter, "Do they have food at the Zoo?" imagining they do, but wanting to be sure that the growling that night is coming only from the tigers, not my tummy, I figured it best to confirm.

She said, "Yes, they have 'zoo-food'."


Hmmmm...'zoo-food'.

What the hell is Zoo-Food?


'leg of zebra', 'peacock burgers', 'polar bear steak', hippo ceasar salad', 'monkey-stew'


Alright - Raisin Bran it is.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment