Friday, December 9, 2011

Just My Humble Opinion...

I was recently set up on a blind date.

I think having a blind date is a true test of character. Say you are with a blind date at a fancy steak house and you both order the filet. The dinners come and one looks slightly larger - would you trade the plates? How would him/her ever know - he/she's blind for gosh-sakes!!

Would you pick your nose in the car on the way home? Take a bigger bite of cheesecake? Spend hours on making sure your hair was perfect? Slouch or bother standing up straight?

I don't know, but I think if you are cool with dogs a blind date might be the way to go. Think about it - you could show up in track pants, sneak sips of his pint all night long, eat extra chicken wings then say you got ripped off cause 'there were only eight on the plate when it arrived!', you wouldn't have to bother curling your eyelashes or matching your socks...





.

No comments:

Post a Comment