Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Who Moved My Cheese, Part Five

There is now a box in our work fridge with one hundred and forty-four individually wrapped cheeses!!! Each day, one appears on my desk from the cheese fairy...

And you know, I had almost forgotten about the whole ordeal, had almost let it go...was on the verge of being able to pass people in the hall and greet them with a simple, "Hello" instead of my customary, "Morning! Why'd you eat my cheese?!"

But now, with the cheese box's appearance, I find myself spending my time trying to get to the bottom of every smile I see in the office. No one can even get lucky anymore without me wondering if their spouse is walking around somewhere mirroring their big grin or if the reason for their happiness is the new-found endless supply of cheese to steal....


.

No comments:

Post a Comment